You have a research project looming and you need to jump in. Take a deep breath first and attend this workshop to learn how to get started. Sample topics covered:
- How to organize your sources and keep track of successful keywords and searches
- How to plan your research through concept mapping and other tools
- How to critically read an article
- How to take great notes while reading an article
- How to create an evaluative annotated bibliography
- How to avoid plagiarism
Join the session in Ball Communication 129 or online. You will receive instructions for accessing the event online approximately one week before the event.